Thursday 14 November 2013

Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

I do not understand how any action can deserve an eternity spent in Hell. I guess I am not to lean on my own understanding though (Proverbs 3:5) Jesus Christ, please give me the understanding to properly approach this topic I am wrestling with - if you see to it.

the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour which he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment