Thursday 21 November 2013

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Observing the vast amount of objects in existence has the ability to make a person lonely. People are lonely because the earth is crowded. How ironic is that? Maybe it is not as ironic as I would like to think. Could loneliness exist without crowdedness? Could crowdedness exist without loneliness? What do you know, I am drawing comparisons again. It is like I stated earlier: it is all about comparisons. What am I trying to say here? I am not quite sure. I ... uh (straightens tie) ... just wanted to talk about loneliness. But there is a reason that I wanted to talk about loneliness. I do not believe that anything "just is" - with the exception of God - HE IS. I think it is important that we ask ourselves: why are we lonely?

No comments:

Post a Comment