Saturday 30 November 2013

Longimanus Artaxerxes I

What defines a man? Imminence and waiting are less parallel than I would like to imagine. How often is the desired outcome undoubtedly coming my way? I feel uncomfortably somnolent right now. The outcome exists inside the mind, but the mind does not exist outside the self. Then again, perhaps the outcome was observed from a place that was outside the mind at some point in space and time, making the mind nothing more than a butterfly net. Yes, that makes enough sense for now. To quote René Descartes - "I think; therefore I am." Question! What is more vexatious: overzealous atheists or overzealous theists? Hold on for just a second though - I would not be, if it were not for God. At the very least, there is a possibility that the mind exists outside the body, because God exists outside my body and I am nothing in and of myself. What defines a woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment