Wednesday 20 November 2013

Godspace

Oh my God, my mind is elsewhere ... but what is elsewhere? Else + where = many places, away from where my mind ought to be. Yes, I do believe that there is a place where my mind is intended to be. /God's intentions/ Then again, what is the mind? Would there be a mind without a brain? What would my mind be if I had nothing to sense? Or at the very least, nothing for my mind to physically sense. Let us imagine that there were no objects to occupy the space inside my mind - would this indicate that I did not have a mind? Perhaps the mind is nothing on its own. Perhaps the mind is a home to every single observation made and reserved. But how did that home come about? Did society make my mind? No, it did not. God made my mind, and although objects obtained through society may linger inside my mind, it is intended to be God's space. As I have mentioned before, I think the two ultimate creators are God and Satan. God made the space ... but why? My eyes have shied away from the pages written for me, and as time melts away, my vigor dies along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment