Friday 17 May 2013

Traffic Button

What if God was like a traffic button, a safety traffic button?
Pedestrian prognosis that yells “higher something”?
An indication of avoiding death
Stop the cars, keep the lights talking, and censor any threats
What if God was a placebo?
Some cross shaped sugar pills
A cross contaminated faith that suits the mentally ill
What if everybody’s sick, in actuality?
Those of faith, the gay, the straight, 
the drunkard that can’t think at the time, 
the Buddhist monk who clears their mind
We’re sick, we need a doctor!
Lord, I'm sick, I need a doctor!
Help us please!
Show the darkness, so that we can see the light
We’re all diseased
In the dark, on our knees,
searching for some keys
God, I consecrate you!
Become my coronation, become my absolute
God was not poured inside an urn
Now let my inner nihilism burn

No comments:

Post a Comment