Wednesday 22 May 2013

Judgmental?

It seems as though seeing problems in other peoples lives has become synonymous with "being judgmental". But God, why is that wrong, or why would that be wrong? That simply does not make logical sense to me. What should I do: should I live in ignorance, should I not bring it up with them, should I live in constant irritation? I am a very insecure human being. Once again though, people are yours, and they are not mine. But I'll admit Lord, I'm scared that I'll be fighting with my insecurities about others for the rest of my life! I don't really care if I'm insecure about myself, but I don't want to be insecure about others. Why don't I want to be insecure about others? Reason being, so that I will not hurt them. I'll end with the following question: in the eyes of God, what does a judgmental person actually look like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment