Tuesday 2 September 2014

Stumbling Eyes

I wasn't born with eyes that look toward myself, and still I look toward myself so often. Perhaps my existence would be more Godly if I was unable to see my reflection, or see myself in any way at all. What is the purpose of self-consciousness? They created mirrors and we found rivers to stare into. And when we become bored of staring into the rivers, we'll travel across them and end up right where we began. There is only one earth. Towns, cities, countrysides, villages, states, and countries are just man-made separations. There is no objective separation! And spaceflight? Spaceflight only forces humans to become robots - metal for flesh and helmet for head.

"And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell."

How many eyes must I rid myself of? And if my eyes are causing me to stumble, how will I have the clarity to see that I must rid myself of them?

The phrase "kiss it goodbye" is ignorant. Any person who has experienced pain through a "goodbye" should know that. Those who have experienced pain through such a "goodbye" did not receive a kiss at the conclusion. What did they receive? They received nothing from the other, for the one in pain provided for themselves, likely provisions of banality. A kiss would have been so very fortunate. There was no comprehensible conclusion - in three words, it was abrupt.

Internal ideas remain at the minor stage until they become appropriate external responses, that is, if it is possible for appropriate external responses to follow. If it is not possible for appropriate external responses to follow, than those internal ideas are eternal, without a beginning or an end (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment